Karen and I are very excited to be in our new home in New Athens. We have been here for almost 3 months and have met many wonderful neighbors. We have created this website to share in exploring the Metro East area. We’re curious about the people, towns, events, and local businesses. We believe that community is essential and that sharing what we learn will be one way of building our community in our new lives. By sharing ourselves with everyone we learn more about the world. So encourage you to join us as we get started and hope you’ll check in often to see what we are up to. If you have any suggestions on places or events let’s know. Bruce & Karen
- Wing Walk Extravaganza: Unveiling O’Fallon’s Hidden Gems!
- Ribbon-Cutting Delight: Chuck Richards and Tricia Earnest Embrace New Beginnings for Edward Jones office
- Empowering Voices: The Journey of This Girls Story and Founder Beth Tomas
- Navigating Thanksgiving Taboos: A Culinary Guide
- Jamari Jackson: From Debater to Entrepreneur
Tired of living paycheck to paycheck?
Learn how to break free from financial constraints and embrace financial momentum. Click here when you're ready to take that first step toward a brighter future!